Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Canon Powershot SD1000?

So I'm feeling a little stupid, sitting here with the user guide in front of me, but cannot seem to figure out how to set the self timer. I would preferably like it to take several pics without me having to press the button... Can anyone help me or maybe guide me in the right direction?????? Am I being incredible dumb?? Is it even possible? It has to be! Come on...... Please Help.





Sincerely,





Girl who can't figure out her user guide/camera.





Thanks!!!!!



Well I'm glad to hear you at least tried to read your manual! Most people on here won't even do that.





Now that I've found my Sd1000 battery in my mess of a room, I can help you. Yes, it is possible. Here's how:


-Press 'menu'


-Scroll down to 'self-timer'.


-Press 'func. set'


-Choose your delay.


-Choose how many shots you want.


-Press 'func set'


-Press 'menu'


-Press the button with the garbage can, four squares and the clock.


-Keep pressing it until you get to 'custom timer'


-Press 'func. set'


-Take your photos.


-Profit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumer Electronics