Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Anyone good with cameras?

so I have a cannon powershot that is about four years old. ive seen pics where only one color stands out and the rest is black and white. for example: my red shirt will be red but the rest of the photo will not. how do u achieve this on a cannon powershot? thanks



While I agree with the other posters that post-production is one way to do it, I'm going to have to disagree on powershots not being able to do it. My Canon Powershot SD1000 does have that feature. That being said, without knowing the specific model I can't say if yours does or not. Look in the manual for "color accent".




Other than Sarah's suggestion, there are camera's out there that have that feature... the power shot is not one of them.





I agree with Sarah, post production is the only way with your camera.




You have to do this through photoshop or a photo editing website such as picnik.com. I think picnik is the best for doing that, because it's really easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumer Electronics