Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ps3 call of duty5 map pack donation?

look i need a psn account that has downloaded the map pack of cod5 . look i swear on anything i wont change a pss or any thing i juat wann adownload the mapack off of a account. you can then later change the pass and every thing. you will be rewarded with the 10 points and i will love you . you can email me the info at akeidyy7@yahoo.com .plzzzz



Hey! Your in luck. I just woke up this morning and said "HEY I WANT TO WASTE 10 DOLLARS ON SOMETHING THAT WON'T BENEFIT ME AT ALL!!" At least I will have your love.





Kid, get $25. Go to your local 7/11, P&C, KMart, Wallmart, Wherever. Then use that money to buy a Visa All Access Gift Card. You can use them on the PSN Store. To buy your Map Pack. I will be buying at on Monday.




O really you will give me 10 yahoo points... and i give you my user id and password, and you get the a free map pack while i paid 10 for it!... yeah what a deal....




quit being cheap. you dont need a credit card for those things you can buy special cards. go do that and stop begging




its 10$ go to 7/11 like the guy said and buy a card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumer Electronics