Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sony trinitron tv no sound at all?

hello pls help, i was trying to connect the speaker wire


on my sony tv,but then something pop when the speaker wire fell on the board now the tv dont have a sound pls help thanks....and also if thats going to be the case,can i still hook up the soround sound on my tv?...thanks



I hope, for your sake, that you weren't working on your TV with it ON or connected to the wall socket. The wire could have landed anywhere on the mainboard, which I assume you are referring to when you said it fell on the board, and shorted out something. I'd worry less on your surround sound hook up and more on just making your sound work, period. Why were you trying to hook up the speaker wire? Did it fall off or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumer Electronics