Saturday, March 28, 2009

How do you unlock the PUK code on your Lg shine CU720?

Well I forgot my pin number and inserted the wrong one three times. And then this PUK code needed thing popped up. How do I Unlock it now? Please help me! Thank you!



You can't. You HAVE to call your service provider. If you enter a wrong PUK code 10 times in a row (less on some SIM cards) you will end up destroying your SIM card. Then you'll have to get a new one if you do.





I have once on accident locked my phone and needed a PUK code. Call you service provider up (on another phone) and give them your info. They will then give you the PUK code you need.





If you click the SOS or Emergency Call option, it dials 911, so don't do that, unless you need it (and you don't to find your PUK code)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumer Electronics