Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How can I find my lost camera?

The last time I'm sure I saw it was on March 2, 2009. I took some pictures with it before March 10, 2009. I realized it was missing on March 25, 2009. I have the following rooms in my house: bedroom, parents room, office, kitchen, dining room, living room, basement, loft, parents bathroom, bathroom. I have thoroughly searched most of the rooms, but can't find it anywhere. I remember using it in the bathroom to take pictures of my birds (I know wierd location) and using it in the office to upload pictures.



Don't rule out strange places, like the refrigerator. Seriously, last time I lost my glasses, I found them in the pantry. Oh and check couch cushions. That's where I always lose the tv remote.




Look for places in the house you haven't looked for before. If bed is near wall maybe it's between bed and wall. Did you Loan it to anybody?


If this is a tiny subcompact camera could you have washed it in your jeans? Is your office at home? If not, maybe you left it at work.




The last time I lost something, it was my car keys and I found them in the trash.


Good luck with your search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumer Electronics