Saturday, March 28, 2009

What

Ok. So I was listening to music on my cell phone and it sort of got wet. But, it was still working and i wiped it off as soon as I can and put it to charge. Now it charges and it turns on. When I remove it from the charger, ithe screen, it doesnt go on. What I mean is the phone doesn't turn on. It was at full charge. When its on charge with the charger, phone calls go through. But as soon as I unplug the charger, it doesn't go on. My dad told me that the batteries probably dead and it needss to be charged for a long time. Its fully charged it says. I think. but any way, why is this happening? Can it be fixed? Can I replace it? My company's name is verizon I have a chochlate LG and the thing is that Ive also hear you can go to the company to replace it without any cost. Is this true? What can I tell my dad? I need this when I go to shcool and I dont want my mom's craappy phone. He said he will not give me another one if this one is distroyed. I got this one last year september 2007.



It sounds like the battery is charging but your phone is broke. If it doesn't turn on after charging that means that the phone is receiving juice to the battery but your phone just doesn't work. have you tried turning on your phone while it's being charged? Can you turn it on while it is plugged in to an AC outlet. If the answer is no, the phone still doesn't work; it is safe to say you need a new phone not a battery.




it no like u anymore so it decided to not work anymore




You have 2 years warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumer Electronics