Monday, April 13, 2009

Is the Samsung Omnia a good phone?

Ok, I think that I should get the Samsung Omnia but I'm a little unsure. My dad said that I shouldn't get a phone that hasn't been out for a long time but I know that the phone has been out for about half a year now. I saw reviews about it and they say that it is good. But no matter where I check, I can never find a video or a review about the texting.


I need someone to help me and tell me if the texting is good. I know that it's an on-screen keyboard which is why I'm a little afraid that I will keep on messing up. I text 24/7 and I can't handle messing up every single word.


So can someone tell me if the keyboard is good or not. And, are the other features on the phone good? What are some of the apps on the phone?


Thanks!



Yes you can go for this one its a cool one but you can also try others too i am using http://www.wmbiz.com/T-Mobile-Samsung-Be...


you will get other brands too over there as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumer Electronics