Monday, April 13, 2009

Tmobile samsung gravity gay phone?

i got the tmobile samsung gravity for xmas and within 2 days of usin it i noticed that the battery died way too fast. so i went to tmobile and they gave me a new battery. ok well the problems never stopped which pisses me off and i want to switch company but idk wats better. i want to no 2 things:


1. does anyone else have problems with the samsung gravity


2. who has better phones and plans [verizon wireless, at&t, sprint]?



i have t mobiles gravity in lime and gray and the battery goes by way to fast,....it suxs!!!!




i have verizon and my mom has the voyager and lats a realy GREAT phone. 1 om my friend has the gravity and she hates it to. plz answer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...




Gay phone?

1 comment:

Consumer Electronics