Monday, April 13, 2009

How to prevent going over my texting limit?

ok so i have att and i have 1500 texts but at the beggining of the month they were counting my texts wrong and said that i was texting way more than i was then we got it fixed but it left me with the amount of texts that i still have and until the next billing cycle which is the 29th im left with 600 texts and its really annoying having to constantly having to check my account does anybody know a good way to prevent going over my texting limit



when u end a conversation dont say BYE. if you do that with every conversation there will be a big sum of texts at the end.





ask people not to send you fowarding messages and if they do dont foward them. i promise you nothing will come and eat you or kill you if you dont send it (i dont send those and trust me IM STILL ALIVE)





instead of texting people if they want to go to the movies or if u need to tell them something LONG and IMPORTANT; call them.





don't say hi to everyone every morning.








I am almost positive this will decrease your texting by at least 100 texts. hope this helped!




Only text someone if it is really important. If it is to long to fit in a message, call the person. Also, save the texts for places you cant call people like when your in a movie you can't call anyone, that is the time to use your texts. And if someone texts you and says "hey" don't just write hey back, say something more that you could easily fit more in the conversation with.




Get a hobby. Ride a bike, jog, or roller blade. Garden. Walk the dog. fly a kite. Do something active, and leave the phone behind so you don't have it handy and you can't answer texts from other people.




Ask people nicely to stop sending you chain texts.If they do,dont forward them and if its a long conversation,call them instead.I know,I have the same problem only that I have 400 texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumer Electronics